I’m a web developer from Canada, currently living in England. I love Thai food, open source, and world travel. I make web apps at Mozilla. I’m a total motorcycle junkie and I sometimes find graphic designers cute.
- High Fidelity
- HTML5 Podcasts app with offline support. Available as an Open Web App on Firefox OS.
- Face Value
- Cash-based currency converter. Free on the App Store, as an Open Web App, or simply a web app.
- Fog Burner
- A Mac menubar app that keeps your display from sleeping.
- An open-source Rails app for tracking job applications by sarah semark. I contribute mostly server-side and front-end test code.
- An HTML5 Foursquare client. Available on the Firefox Marketplace.
- Conference Katamari
- SIX IS THE LIMIT. The golden conference rule.
- Mozilla’s community directory. I was a lead developer on the first version of the app.
- Mozilla’s Django app template, used by Firefox Input, Mozillians, and mozilla.org.
- Firefox Nightly
- I maintain the Firefox Nightly download page and moved the code to GitHub. (My first commit at Mozilla!)
- Mozilla Webdev Bootcamp
- I helped dogfood, and now help maintain, the Web Developer bootcamp at Mozilla.
- I refactored the entire front-end and JS stack at ViewPoint.ca, as well as made massive usability improvements to their map.
- Nova Scotia Government
- I created the Nova Scotia Government's Twitter account, helped move government onto GitHub and open source technology, and improved accessibility and process.
You can email me or follow me on Twitter.